The ultimate sweetness at Beauty Bee studio! Eyelash Extensions were once Hollywood’s best kept secret and have quickly turned women everywhere into luscious lash addicts! This is a quick and amazing way to extend, define, and thicken your natural lashes. Imagine your morning beauty routine without mascara or an eyelash curler. Would you like to bring life into your barely there, short lashes? Do you envy the gals who naturally have long & thick lashes? Chances are you’ve answered yes, so perhaps we can interest you in a set of amazing eyelash extensions.
A single lash design does not fit all. There are a few factors we take into consideration when customizing your lash extensions; the lash look you desire, the presenting condition and length of your natural lashes, and your individual eye shape. Once we marry these factors into a design plan for you, the art of lash extensions begins.
Extensions are made of synthetic materials (such as silk and faux-mink), which are tapered and made to mimic a natural lash. Each extension is skillfully applied lash by lash, until length and fullness have been achieved. We use a variety of lengths, diameters and curvatures to create natural or dramtic, full, and darker lashes. Extensions are adhered on top of your natural lashes (approx 1mm away from the base of your eyelid), with an adhesive that is specifically formulated for lash use. Neither the adhesive nor the extension comes into contact with your eye or skin. They are flexible, weightless, soft to the touch, and you will feel like you aren’t wearing anything at all. Whether your final look is natural, dramatic or glamorous, friends and family will stare and wonder what it is you’ve done differently.
Your beautiful lash extensions must be maintained after your initial set in order to keep them looking fresh, which is why we recommend a ReLash every 3-4 weeks.
At Beauty Bee Studio, lash extensions are applied by a Certified Lash Artist and Licensed Esthetician. We have been certified through Novalash Extensions and most recently by Lash & Brow Design Academy, one of Russia’s leading Instructor and Master in Volume Lashes. This is a completely new technique to the states and are proud to say that we were amongst the first group of elite lash artists to learn this new technique.
We understand Lash Extensions are a highly specialized luxury service and it is our wish for you to be completely at ease once you step into our Lash room. Our lash education and safety practices are a fundamental priority and we continually keep ourselves abreast of this ever changing industry in order to offer our clients the best lash extensions! We believe in preserving the health of your natural lashes during your love lash-affair, therefore we will never overload your lash line with extensions that are too long or too thick for your natural lashes to support. We strive to deliver nothing but exceptional, quality work.
After your visit to Beauty Bee, you will have the confidence to wink, blink and flutter your fabulous lashes every day of the week!
- Do not wash your lashes under a shower head (wash gently in a sink or away from any pressure stream) or allow hair products to stream over your eyes.
- Do not use any oil based products around your eyes.
- Do not use any cotton pads or qtips to around your lashes as cotton fibers will tangle around your lashes.
- Do not use products containing any glycols as they can break down the bond and shorten the life of the extensions. -Do not have a facial immediately after your lash service.
- Do not use any mascara including waterproof mascara- it will ruin your extensions.
- Do not perm or use a lash curler. You will permanently bend your lashes and cannot be repaired.
- Do not touch, pull, twist or rub your lashes as this will deposit natural oils and dirt onto your lashes and/or cause premature fallout or
- Do not sleep on your face as this will cause unnecessary stress on your follicles.
-Do not wash your face in the shower, directly under the shower head as the pressure may not be gentle.>
- Be responsible and wash your lashes on a daily basis. Build up of makeup, dirt, and oils will shorten the life of your extensions as well as increase risk of an eye infection.
- Comb them daily, with a mascara wand to prevent tangling.
- Be kind and gentle to your fabulous lashes! They will treat you right in return!
- Trichotillomania or Thrichosis
- Recent eye infections or surgeries.
- An eye disease and/or medical condition such as Conjunctivitis (pink-eye) or Blepharitis (chronic inflammation of the eyelid)
- Lack of presenting and/or healthy lashes
- Extremely curly lashes
- Chronic allergies/constant rubbing of the eyes.
- Hormonal imbalances or health issues
- Excessive medications.
- Difficulty laying on your back for long periods of time.
- Compromised immune systems such as recent or current chemotherapy.
Click on pictures below to view gallery.